Scarlet








SCARLET. How beautiful is when you're able to see gorgeous white snow fall before your eyes? It is a sight to see. Sunday afternoon, after coming from Fairfield, CT, and being restrained from sunlight. I opened the window to see anything but little snow flurries, frantically falling from the sky. I knew I could not stay in the window, and watch it long. I had to capture the feeling firsthand. So, I packed my camera and headed out the door. With me came my lovely sister, Shaina. The entire time we were taken photographs, I could not believe how bright the sun was. I mean the sun was literally, reflecting off the nicely padded snow bed. I know, insane right? Anyway, I remember watching almost every car that passed by, having trouble driving over the thick snow. Luckily, it did not last too long before City Clean-up drove by to swipe the lovely snow away. My heart was definitely torn but I was able to enjoy it while it lasted. 


Moreover, I need to thank all of those who have shown so much support with the contest I am currently in called "PROJECT" for AzaleaTV. I truly appreciate it. I hope and know you all will keep supporting. In addition, to maybe getting your other friends on LookBook to vote as well. Speaking of friends, I have been receiving so many new friends on LB since I joined the contest. I thought that was an outstanding blessing, due to the fact, I joined LookBook to meet people from around the world. I just pray that I can meet some of them in person. Besides that, I hate to stop writing to abruptly but I am pressed with time. I hope everyone will have a wonderful week and may all your prayers come true.


Outfit:
Zara, Jacket
Black Boots, Vintage
BDG, Jeans
Olive Green with Checker Patch, Sweater.
Necklace Gifted, with my grandfather's ring.
Sailor Ring 


Ps. I will be making a video which will consist of a "thank you" response to those who supported me in the contest; and hopefully, a few updates.  


God Bless,
Steven B.  


Message of the week:

When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
for all of them are clothed in scarlet. 

Proverbs 31:21 

42 comments:

  1. Amazing look! Love the jacket and boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J thanks so much >33 buddy


      godbless
      steven b.

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog yo ;)
    I have a blog on christian modest fashion blog thats pretty darn new.. check it out :)
    much love from beemod..

    beemod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :D
      Now about this christian modest...I looked it up and could not find it...do you have a link?

      godbless
      steven b.

      Delete
  3. That sweater is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So damn cool :D
    ALso hyped on Lookbook, I'm Federica Delprino :)

    Would you like to satisfy a my curiosity and to WIN an advertising for your blog? ;) http://fehmoda.blogspot.com/2012/01/guess-and-win.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Federica, I definitely remember you. How couldn't I? However, I joined the giveaway :))



      godbless
      steven b.

      Delete
  5. thank u so much for following :D ur blog is great :) followed u too now! love ur outfit :)

    xoxo

    jadore-la-couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cantarella, thank so much and you're welcome...besos

      godbless
      steven b

      Delete
  6. Thankyou so much for you very sweet comment! I've been looking trough your blog and omg, your style is just so great. I'm in love! Especially love the shoes in this post. Lots of love, Cherelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cherelle, you're welcome dear :D and I would like to thank you for the complement...and I am so glad you enjoy all the post

      godbless
      steven b

      Delete
  7. Love the hat!!

    xx
    E

    http://byebye-blondie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww omg this is awesome!!! thank so so much honestly i do

    godbless
    steven b

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great necklace !

    I follow you and invite you to my blog.
    radlewski.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Igor. I definitely followed the blog.


      godbless

      Delete
  10. Great outfit!so damn cool;)!!!

    annaxx
    timeless-affair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks anna, i hope you're following ;)

      Delete
  11. thank you so much for your lovely comment. i'm following you too becaus of your nice outfits. love your style!

    xoxoxo jana

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for your lovely comments!!
    we love your blog too, followed the blog and fb page!

    we've tagged for "schooled with wikifashion"
    to follow the instructions click here:
    http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/2012/01/schooled-with-wikifashion.html

    LOVE
    a&g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice and Gabriella!!!
      May you please explain this "Schooled with Wikifashion" for me? I am unsure as to what it is.

      Delete
  13. Love this outfit! You've a great style! :)

    I'm following you back. ;)

    http://imaproductofmyowndesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful song ..and video.
    ..and winter))

    in Kiev the same beaty

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fly Steven!! Love that sweater..

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome photos! I'm sure you will be successful in all your endeavours. Always be inspired, and original, you're meant to shine!
    hope you can check out my blog for some positive vibes and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nina, I would like to sincerely thank you for such encouragement. This really means a lot. However, I checked your blog and it is beautiful; wonderful job!!!

      godbless

      Delete
  17. Hi Steven! Thanks for comment!

    Nice look! kisses ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, i am now following you

      Delete
  18. Amazing outfit mate and also very cool the location with snow! :) I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, man! thanks so much I did follow...and how did you gain so so much support? any advice?

      Delete
  19. Nice!
    you're the first guy I'm going to follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea!!! :D should be feeling special? haha

      thanks

      Delete
  20. wooow really great look!
    u wear it with a kind of coolness - i like that!

    Ur blog is brilliant =)

    vanessa win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Vanessa for such complement. I followed your blog!!!

      god bless and have a nice day

      Delete
  21. You look so good. you have a new follower

    livelovelaugh10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are such a cutie pie! Great post, new favorite blogger (:

    -Imani Love

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by THE PROVERBS
 

© INSTINCT All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger