VIDEO: WHEAT & WINE
MONDAY MAY 20, 2013



We have sunlight! Funny how the weather can limit so many things in life. I managed to catch a break one sunny afternoon after having a panic attack about how much work I had to do in the next two weeks. Although it was blazing hot (I'm not wearing my Cando Sunglasses for anything) the photos came out really nice. The location was sudden. The white brick wall with wheat grass seeping out was a perfect back-drop. Especially, since I was "dripping" in wine.

My bronze dagger necklace was perfection, so special thanks to Dana from My Salvation. Dana has designed so many precious jewels that would complete any outfit. Now it's obvious, I can be a very spiritual person. When I discover that Dana created unusual, salvaged and sometimes miss-matched items to create modern, religious looks...I was sold. I'm glad to have stumbled upon a brand that shares common morals. Enjoy the video!

And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. Joel 2:24
Facebook + InstagramTumblr + Bloglovin + Twitter
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted by THE PROVERBS
 

© INSTINCT All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger