Sunday August 5, 2012
1. Clorox's Bleach // 2. Spray Bottle // 3. Sponge // 4. Acrylic Paints // 5. Water // 6. Bottle top // 7. Tooth Brush
1. Place black pant or short on a bedding using a garbage bag or old towel.
2. Using the spray bottle fill it with bleach, and spray it on short in desire areas. Be sure to let the bleach appear until orange before spraying again.
3. With the sponge and acrylic colors of your choose. Pat down the paint in areas around and on the orange areas. Be random with placement giving it a natural feel.
4. After you place your colors on, go over them with white acrylic to lighten up a few areas.
5. Then using the white acrylic and a tap of water, dip your tooth in it a bit. Splatter the white paint around to create the stars.
6. Once you are done splatter the stars, you have now finished your Galaxy Short.
Quick. Short. Easy. Enjoy! 0:)
Note: For a video request regarding this DIY, please comment below. Or you can go to THE SUN WAS HIGH for more in depth steps.
Ps. I apologize for the lack of posting...it is almost time for me to return back to school...I need all of the time to prepare, so bare with me...I'm starting to realize things are more pleasurable when it is missed. Thank you all for supporting! Follow me on twitter, facebook, or tumblr to keep posted.
“Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by
prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.” 1 Timothy 4:14