COLOR HUE TINT SHADE PART 1: INSTALLATION 
Sunday May 20, 2012


COLOR HUE TINT SHADE PART 1. Wow! These last few weeks have been a blessing. My classmates and I have been designing for our school exhibition for weeks now.  And for it to finally come alive is a blessing.  For the first time, I felt as if I was surrounded by people who shared the same talents as I did. I can only thank God for doing so. The long hours put into the exhibition was better than the outcome. As I become more involved in my field, I become more in love with it. I would not change it for anything in the world. 
God is a miracle worker ,and He has been giving me the grace to feel empowered. I have learned that I am not competing with others that surround, but with the person within my self. TD Jakes, a famous pastor, said "The uniqueness that God has given me is special to me, and I can only compete with the person within me." Most people do not realize that there is no competition outside, but within you. I feel until people start believing in that idea, they will always have a case of insecurities.  To move forward, I have a lot of new things coming up, as far as, my career and life goes. I am so blessed be alive, and given the opportunity see life for what it is. Please, stay tuned because there is so much that is going to be happening. I love all  of you and I hope you enjoy the moments I have captured. God Bless 0:) ! 


Ps. Part 2 of this post will be released soon.  I will also do a separate quick post of my design that was featured in the exhibition. In addition, to a few biblical passages for guys to think about and hopefully apply your day to day life.


Message of the week: 

2 Corinthians 12:8-9: "Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

ANY COCOPYRIGHTS OF THE PICTURES WILL BE REPORTED TO HIGHER AUTHORITY
1:  Photography of one of the mannequins  in the exhibition   2:  Rebecca Morales and Jimin next their design   3:  Sharon Kim and Tracy Pellington putting the last touches on their design    4:  Photograph of one the hanging designs    5:  Random photograph of Gina Ortiz making final touches.    6:  Louis Colon (isn't the hair AMAZING!)   7:  Lady of the hour >3-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



ANY COPYRIGHTS OF THE PICTURES WILL BE REPORTED TO HIGHER AUTHORITY
1:  Detailed shot of the all black mannequin design   2:  Close-up of the previous photograph 3: "Save The Birds!" Marc Jacobs Bag >3   4:  Close-up on the magenta mannequin design   5:  Close-up shoot    6:  Isn't she lovely? The entire concept is mind-blowing   7:  Silver mannequin design    8:  She was beautiful had to capture the hair   9: The accessories on the previous mannequin   10:  Snapshot of these Jeffery's I saw love the color on them. 

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:42:00 PM

    wow, thats awesome you got to design for your school. you are very blessed! and I LOVE TD Jakes he had been to my church before... my pastor is Joel Osteen I attend Lakewood Church ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you're awesome ! I would to have TD preach to me one day. Ugh amazing thanks dear !

      Delete
  2. This is all very cool! I think it would be awesome to get to work on this!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this exhibition is looking amazing, first maniquin one a little creepy but in a cool way! hahahah

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Very cool and amazing photography!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just spend a good 45 mins reading your blog, very very impressive blog.
    I was a fine-artist for 7 years, cant believe i ever gave it up.
    keep up with the good posts.

    follow me and have a look at my blog!
    www.ma912.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. your pictures are amazing; wish i could attend this exhbition

    www.thatgoodgirlchi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyrighted by THE PROVERBS
 

© INSTINCT All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger